This Is Me

Natural Birthing, Breastfeeding, Co-Sleeping, Baby Wearing, Non-Vaccinating, Cloth Diapering, Homeschooling, Momma To Three

Monday, June 21, 2010

Who I Am, And Why I'm Here

First a little introduction.  My name is Teresa, I'll turn 23 in November, I'm married to my high school sweetheart, Dustin.  We have three sons, Philip, Marshall, and Hunter, current ages 2, 1, and 3 1/2 months.  Philip, our oldest, has Down Syndrome.

The past three years have been a journey for me.  While some areas of my mothering were formed before I ever had my children, others were ideas that needed further cementing before they really took, others still were unheard of when I started this venture into life as a mother.  This blog is about sharing that expedition, my experiences, and the things I've learned and researched that have led to the choices I've made for my children.  So read along if you care, you may learn something new, and if you keep an open mind, you may just find yourself taking steps into the not-so-mainstream world.

No comments:

Post a Comment